Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (June 19)

WWW_Wednesdays4To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?









I am currently reading Sullivan's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank.  It is another in her collection of Low Country novels.  I am half done and it has me completely taken in. 










I just finished reading A Highland Christmas by M. C. Beaton.  This is the first in the Hamish Macbeth series and it was completely enjoyable. It was a short read but it was engaging and entertaining.  I  can't wait to start on the next one,









I am not sure but I think I will start The Secret of the Old Clock next -- I might even read concurrently with Sullivan's Island. As a child I was not a big Nancy Drew fan but since I have been so enamoured with the Macbeth and Dimity series, I thought I would give it a go.









No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...