Friday, December 06, 2013

The Wreath Has Been Hung ----






This was done two days ago when it was about 80 degrees outside.  I made this wreath years ago and it has served me well.  However, today it is a little icy so I am not sure if it will survive this year.

Today our yard looks like this --





This is NOT snow -- it is ice -- and it will not get above freezing until Sunday so here we are.  I am going to go put on some chicken and rice soup and crank up the bread machine.  Thankfully, I think it is over for us -- now we just have to thaw.  Great day for reading and Christmas movies!

1 comment:

JC Jones said...

What a nice reminder. I loved the Nancy Drew books. I have a picture of my yard on my post. I have sleet under 10 inches of snow and it will not be above freezing anytime soon.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...