Friday, March 14, 2014




My excerpt this week will be from The Quilter's Legacy by Jennifer Chiaverini.

"Sylvia supposed all brides-to-be considered eloping at some point during the engagement, but she had never expected to feel that way herself, and certainly not a mere few weeks after agreeing to become Andrew's wife."

Well, obviously, this first sentence leaves the reader wanting to know why Sylvia would consider elopement so I think it is a good lead in.  I am over half done with this book so I know what is going on but I think this sentence does make you want to keep reading.  I have read several of the books in this series and they have all been good, this one is no different and I am enjoying it. I would recommend.

1 comment:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, that excerpt does make me curious. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...