Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge




Today I am officially winding up the 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge.  My goal was 20 books and it appears I read 21 although I somehow counted incorrectly because I thought I only read 20.  Oh well, it doesn't matter, I met the challenge and am moving on to the challenges I have signed up for in 2015.

I will be participating in the 2015 Reading Challenge as well as a few others mentioned in a previous blog entry.  Obviously they are going to have overlap because I do have to do other things besides read -- darn. 

I couldn't possibly begin to tell you which book was my favorite this year -- I loved them all.  However, I have to say the Elm Creek series didn't disappoint and neither did the new Jan Karon book.  This year I left behind the Aunt Dimity series for a while and picked up the Agatha Raisin series which was very enjoyable.  I haven't finished either series but completing those will work into one of my challenges for 2015.

So, with that said, it is time to put down the Nook and the book and get busy completing Christmas prep -- almost there but not quite.  I will be back with more on my reading plans for the future long around New Year's Eve.

Have a wonderful, safe and very Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...