Wednesday, January 14, 2015







Aunt Dimity and the Next of Kin


I haven't read an Aunt Dimity book in more than a year so I decided to start out the year with one plus it will apply to several challenges that I am participating in.  I have loved Aunt Dimity since the first one I ever read but I have to say that this one fell a little flat.  I don't know why except that I have been reading a lot of Agatha Raisin and Agatha is a lot feistier than Lori Shepherd and maybe I was expecting it to be livelier.

With that said, however, the setting was great, the story was good, I felt like the conclusion seemed to be very "Murder She Wrote".  I did enjoy it and will continue to work toward completing the series -- maybe I have just been away from the books too long. 

I do recommend the book as well as the entire series.  They are great little reads.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...