Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Sunday In Photos


My church home

If you would like to see interior photos please go to www.stjohnsfortworth.com
Small garden off the Parish Hall
   
Coffee hour between services in Mitchell Hall



Lunch
 
Hubs favorite Sunday evening program
My favorite Sunday evening program



My DIY restaurant meal tonight was grilled cheese sandwiches with potato leek   soup and left over cole slaw.  I tried a new brand of organic soup and the Hubs didn't like it so I guess I will have to dig up the recipe I have used before and make it myself.  It wasn't difficult, if I remember correctly, but not nearly as easy as popping the top on a container.  Oh well, I will just make it a day ahead and reheat.  Most things are better the next day anyway, right?

So, when we get done with our tv viewing for the evening, I will be retiring with my current read -- Aunt Dimity and the Next of Kin.  I hope your day was as good as mine!

2 comments:

Penhallow Street said...

Your parish is very lovely--and the garden must be a peaceful spot to frequent.

Your Sunday evening meal sounds very good about now--warm soup and grilled cheese sandwich would hit the spot.

Can you cite the recipe for the scones that you found on Pinterest--would love to try it.

Enjoy your shows--a perfect Sunday!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thanks, Bonnie! I will email you the recipe.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...