Friday, July 10, 2015

Who Knew? Obviously I am Late to the Party

A few months back I signed up for Ebates -- a purchasing site that will pay you back a percentage of the cost of your purchase.  My cousin doesn' trust sites like this but I decided to be the rebel and try it.  I mean, seriously, isn't all of my information out there somewhere anyway?

I honestly don't remember what I bought -- maybe improved record keeping should be a part of my future?  Ah, yes.

Anyway, I bought one thing, thought I would give it a try and, as is typical for me, I promptly forgot about it.  I clearly think that "decluttering" applies to my memory as well as my home. At any rate, I never gave it another thought.

Fast forward to yesterday -- I went to the mailbox in anticipation as I am waiting for a rather important piece of correspondence -- it wasn't there but I did find an envelope from Ebates with a check for $8.16.  I giggled. 

I might be doing all my Christmas shopping through Ebates.  I was very pleased.

No comments:

Update

 Yes, it has been a month — and what a month it has been.  Long story short all the grafts from my husbands bypass surgery have disappeared ...