Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve

Yes, it is Christmas Eve Eve -- the day where I take stock of what is left to be done, what will probably won't get done and start making lists.  Since we only see one child and her family on Christmas, I think I am done with what I need to do for her.  We see our son and his family during the twelve days of Christmas and that has yet to be arranged but I think I am good there as well.  I need to grocery shop and do some house cleaning -- domestic things know no season.  And.....I need to bake cookies.  Lots and lots of cookies.  So, that is what I will be doing tonight.  Hopefully I can get some Welsh Cakes done as well but for sure chocolate chip and sugar with sprinkles. 

So, off to the store in a bit with list in hand -- wonder where I can get a big dose of energy?  Ah, yes...I will have to Google it.

Anyway, just wanted to leave this with you as I thought it was really cute!

The little elf looks like our Tuppy!

Have a wonderful day pulling together all your loose ends if you have any -- stay safe!

1 comment:

Penhallow Street said...

Just love this illo--"vintagey" looking.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...