Friday, January 01, 2016

Friday Fill-ins

1. Right now I'm _____.
2. _____ is my well known quirk.
3. Are you _____?
4. _____ first, then _____!
5. That's why _____.
6. _____ is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



1. Right now I am resting from decluttering!
2. Not being able to sleep with the closet door open is my well known quirk.
3. Are you sleepy?
4. Family first, then everything else!
5.  That's why I don't like crowds.
6.  Days of Our Lives is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7.  And as for the weeken, tonight I am looking forward to some moving watching with my granddaughter, tomorrow my plans include seeing my son, daughter in law and grandchildren and Sunday, I want to crash!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...