Friday, July 01, 2016

Anniversary, End of a Bad Week and Coloring.

Today is our 44th wedding anniversary.  Husband is changing the spark plugs in the truck.  The romance is overwhelming, isn't it?

I had a bad night last night -- not much sleep -- thanks to the above pictured groom.  He was too warm, then he was too cold, then he had leg cramps, then he snored and clicked his teeth -- for hours and hours.  I woke up not a happy camper.

So, I did laundry.  And I did this--





Having fun coloring rubber stamped images.

Seems I am very easily amused.

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Your wedding pic is cute! Congrats, again! Coloring stamped stuff looks fun !

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thanks, Pom Pom! Coloring stamped stuff IS fun and you know what else -- I have discovered digi stamps --- digital images you purchase and store in a file on your computer. When you print it out it looks just like a rubber stamped image. So, cool! You can print it as many times as you want and don't have to store a "thing". Love it!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...