Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad News
Hi all. Well, there is no way around this — I have bad news. I had my gall bladder out and, long story short, I have gall bladder cancer....
-
Hi all. Well, there is no way around this — I have bad news. I had my gall bladder out and, long story short, I have gall bladder cancer....
-
Miss Read Challenge I have an affinity for buying books, similar to my affinity for buying needlework/quilting paraphenalia and Poirot myste...
3 comments:
Jane did. Not sure she blogs anymore, talk to her on Facebook about it. I do go quiet every now and then because of comments made by family......Wish I could block certain people but it doesn't work like that!
I don't think I'd want to go private because I wouldn't get to contact such interesting people. I delete some comments as soon as I see them. I never use real names on my blog and I avoid using recognisable photographs.
Mary -- well clearly most of my blog is nothing to keep secret but sometimes when I put something up about the kids- photos especially -- I have hesitation. This morning I just couldn't put up that post. I hope I am not getting paranoid!
Post a Comment