Monday, January 02, 2017

Musing Monday







 I used to participate in the Musing Monday meme frequently when it was hosted by Miz B.  It is now being posted by thepurplebooker.com.  I decided the new year is calling me to revisit some of the memes that I used to do but have somehow abandoned.  So, without further adieu -- here we go!





I’m currently reading… Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini
Up next I think I’ll read…Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…these were all free books on Kindle or Nook -- Murder at the Maples by Joanne Phillips but I can't remember the others!
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…Angels in My Hair when I finish it!
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…the book I am currently reading because I usually LOVE Jennifer Chiaverini but I just can't get into this book -- it does seem to be getting better as I progress though.

I can’t wait to get a copy of…Jan Karon's new book
I wish I could read ___, but…non-stop but the kitchen calls
I blogged about ____ this past week…my blue porch ceiling

So, why don't you join me in this meme?  It is a good way to learn of new books, authors and maybe find some interesting blogs to read!

1 comment:

Pom Pom said...

Jan Karon has a new book?

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...