Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Re-thinking the Blog

I have been at this blogging business for quite sometime.  I never had a "theme", it was more eclectic -- whatever was going on in my head.  I have noticed that I am not gaining readers which is fine, it is mostly just for my fun anyway, but people are stopping by to visit but not leaving any comments.

If you stop by to visit I would like to know you have been here so if you could just leave a short comment it would be greatly appreciated.

I have been thinking about whether the blog should have a theme, like reading or needlework but I don't think that would work for me particularly.  I have a wide range of interests and don't really care to have multiple blogs.   I have also considered whether it should go on at all.  It is a consideration.

At any rate, if you stop by, please leave a comment so I know you have been here.  That is primarily how I found blogs to read for myself!


5 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I wonder where my comments are going.

Angela said...

I have never had a 'theme' in terms of sewing/cooking/teaching/church/family/travel etc. I've just blogged about my crazily random life, ALL its component parts. My strapline has been 'experiencing God's grace in the everyday' simply because my Christian faith underpins everything else. I read lots of different blogs- and to be honest, I find the 'life' ones more interesting than the 'themed' ones. Most people have more than just one 'theme'in their lives. Be yourself, and see what happens!! But please do not stop blogging...blessings xxx

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I agree, Angela! I think I will keep it just as it is.

Frugally challenged said...

Are you getting comments? I keep leaving them but they never appear on the blog!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Mary, I realized I wasn't getting any comments and so I started looking around and realized I hadn't gotten any since November! After further review, I discovered that there was a hang up with Google+. I have now deleted everything to do with Google+ and voila! Comments! Unfortunately the prior ones are gone.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...