Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Isn't it Ironic (Alanis Morrisette)

Life is so full of irony.  I sometimes feel like I live my life in a state of irony, if there is such a thing.

Why would a person who was so bad at math in general and so completely dismal at geometry in particular decide on quilting as a hobby? Hmmmm?

And why would somebody who understand zero, zip, nada about anything electronic love electronic gadgets like computers and cell phones and such?  Hmmmm X 2.

I have an iphone SE.  It takes very nice photos.  I have a Linux driven computer, it works well and I don't really worry about virus's and such.  However, the phone and the computer don't really talk to each other in regards to photos.

In other words I can't get the photos off the phone and onto the computer.  Neither can my genius husband (a bit of a joke there).

SO....this past weekend we were in our hometown laying my mother-in-law to rest.  The last time I couldn't get photos off the phone I swore never to use anything but my trusty little point and shoot Nikon camera.

Well, with the half-move and all I can't find the charger or the case so I decided to just take the phone.  Of course, I had forgotten that I can't transfer the photos.  So.....

Yep, isn't it ironic.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...