Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I Got a Package!

I got a package today! A complete splurge!  Good thing it was free shipping.

Big Box!

Lots of padding!

Another box inside-- it's heavy!

Like getting into Fort Knox

Voila! My little splurge!
Every year we get a rebate check from our electric company and my husband gives it to me as a little splurge.  So, this year, I decided to spring for these -- got a really good price for them and free shipping!

I thought the packing was a little over the top and  they are heavier than you would think because there are six individual trays of pencils inside.  They are gorgeous.  Not sure I want to use them!  But I will!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...