Sunday, December 16, 2018

Saturday, December 15

Today is the 15th day of Advent.  I didn't really forget to post because I have an exciting post but.....I fell asleep.  So, here it is.

Today the Hubs and I went to lunch at a local barbecue place before grocery shopping and guess who we saw?

Santa and one of his elves!  They were right there getting barbecue just like everybody else! 

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera and I don't know if I would have felt comfortable snapping a pic and disturbing them although others did. 

And Santa was such a GENTLEMAN.  He actually took his hat off and laid it on the table during his meal.

And you know what else?  I am pretty sure this was the real deal.  Why?  Because I truly believe his beard was real.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

His elf was super adorable -- a little lady elf with the cutest little pointy ears (they may have been on her hat) you ever did see. 

As I headed to the ladies room I smiled while passing by and I couldn't help myself -- I had to say something so --

I said "you just make people smile" and she smiled and it was a MOMENT!  So cool.

I need to learn to carry the camera with me.


4 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

I'm going to show off here - I've just been to see THOUSANDS of Santas. (I'll blog about them very soon.) But not as many elves.

Pom Pom said...

Aw! How sweet! I think you are one of Santa's favorites, BB.

Farm Girl said...

How fun!! It sounds like a fun way to visit Santa, eating BBQ!

Granny Marigold said...

I remember being 5 and sitting on Santa's lap I tried pulling his beard off but it must have been the real deal.

I'm still getting "Profile not available" when I try to access your blog ( unless I go thru' PomPom).

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...