Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesda y, December 18

Today is the 18th day of Advent and....

I am pooped.

Had semi-sick baby all day.  She didn't do much, watched a couple of movies, read, worked on a project -- she was quiet and not hungry.  She complained about her stomach hurting a couple of times.  I am not sure if it is a bug or something else.  I am seriously thinking something else. 

I don't have much to add to the post today.  We went to the library.  I have lost my library card so I had to replace it.  It cost me $2.  I have no idea where I lost it.  I don't like not having a library card so I am glad to have a replacement.

I am going to bed early, I think.  I think I need a little extra sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Doesn't sound like you had the best kind of day. I hope tomorrow is a better one.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Well sick baby is back to school and now I hat I can sit down and think I need to make a grocery list for the weekend.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...