Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday, December 11

Today is the 11th day of Advent and I will say it has been a challenging one.

I had a dental appointment for a minor procedure -- took 10 minutes.  But, I woke up with a sore throat.   After a couple of cups of warm tea it went away but I don't really have time to get sick.

I  my read my devotion and decided to get ready for my 10 a.m. appointment.  For some reason I decided to check the appointment time and I was a couple of hours too early.  That is when things started getting strange.

We went to the dentist and to lunch at our favorite restaurant.  Then we stopped by our other house to pick up our mail and we stopped at the cemetery to leave flowers on my parents grave.  We got home just in time to pick up the Bean.

It was then that I realized I had gone through the whole day thinking it was Wednesday.  Don't you hate it when that happens?

I wish I hadn't realized it because it threw me completely off.

And then there is the threat of snow.  In keeping with our theme of Faith this week -- I have faith that our weather man is wrong-- he usually is.  No snow -- please, no snow.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...