Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Wednesday, December 5

Today was a quiet, unproductive day.

It was my son's birthday so we kept Granddaughter #3 so he and my daughter in law could have the afternoon out.

Then we picked up the Bean, had some dinner and I am now bushed. 

I have to say I am having a wonderful Advent -- having done the shopping and decorating early, I am able to just enjoy the lights on the houses, the music in the stores and the television program.  Unfortunately, I am also enjoying a little too much candy as well. 

I took a break from making Christmas cards and made my son a birthday car and here it is--





6 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

The card making is definitely coming on well!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you! This one came together easily because all the parts were in a paper pack. I really am liking paper packs.

Granny Marigold said...

AWWW! Your son is sure to love that card.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Granny Marigold. thank you! He did like it!

Pom Pom said...

Beautiful card, BB!
I'm so glad you are enjoying the Advent season!
You must need that candy to keep up your strength, right?
(BIG HUG!)

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Pom Pom -- thank you! Yes, it is chocolate candy and we all know that chocolate is a health food!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...