Thursday, January 03, 2019

January 3, 2019

Today was quiet day at home because the weather was pretty yucky.  We were supposed to get some snow but we didn't.  I say that like it is a bad thing which is isn't.  I don't care for snow/ice/cold.  Tomorrow is going to be much  better which is good because I have plans.

I have been obsessed with the Paul is Dead conspiracy since it began in 1969.  I bought a book called "The Life and Death of Paul McCartney" by Nicholas Kollerstrom.  It arrived in the mail yesterday.  I read it.  Yesterday.

Did I learn anything new that I hadn't read on the internet?  Well, yes, in a way.  There were lots of references to vague statements and a lot of talking about other people in the lives of the Fab Four.  Did it answer any questions?  No.  But, it was a compelling read.  However, it was a bit dark and eerie.  I think I might be losing interest in the whole thing.

Today was reasonably productive.  I have been very sedentary lately because of my knees and ankles -- mostly ankles -- and it is beginning to wear on me so I decided to just limp my way through today.  As I have discovered before, the more I moved around the less it hurt but it never completely went away.  Never mind, I got a lot done -- several loads of laundry washed, dried and folded.  The guest bedrooms were straightened and things put to right, bits of things that hadn't made it to the trash bin yet were picked up and a few Christmas decorations were put away.  It felt good to get things back to normal a little bit.

Tomorrow is shopping.  I have a few things I need to replenish which I like to do from time to time and then Saturday we will be pulling together some loose ends at the other house getting it ready for the market.  It is going to be a busy weekend but the weather is supposed to be lovely so I am looking forward to get a lot done.

The rest of my Friday is going to involve watching the new episode of "The Black List", a shower and bed!

Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

We had yucky weather today as well. Record-breaking rainfall which of course meant I missed my morning walk. I felt very cooped up but really didn't want to venture out and get soaked.
Friday is my grocery shopping day too. I will go to at least 3 stores and buy what's on sale at each. The rain is forecast to lighten up to mere showers. Have a great weekend.

Pom Pom said...

Hmmmm. I don't know about The Black List.
I'm sorry your ankles hurt, BB.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...