Wednesday, February 27, 2019

It Is Wednesday and What Do We Have?

A relapsed Bean.  Temp of almost 101.  No headache, no sore throat, no body aches.  Just a fever and general malaise. 

I took her temperature myself.

I gave her ibuprofen at 1 p.m. and before it could even get into her system, the temp had broken and she was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I said before this was the oddest flu and strep I have ever seen.  She has run fever for just a few hours twice since this started a week and a half ago and she didn't have a sore throat.

I am one baffled granny.

So, here we are. 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Poor Bean. I hope she feels completely better soon.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you, I do too. I think the best thing would be to close the school for a week or so and clean and disinfect it and give the kids a chance to get well. The three that were out with her all went back Monday and by Tuesday they were all complaining of feeling bad again. Then, Tuesday four more went home and one threw up all over the classroom. They just can't get well!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...