Monday, July 15, 2019

The Trixie Chronicles

Hiya! Everybodee! It’s me, Trixie!

This has really been a week! I have been a very busy terror  uh I mean terrier.  My Hooman mommy has been getting lots of exercise with me.. Did I tell you her knee has flared up? Did I do that?  Probably.

Anyway, we have been doing lots of potty training.  Mommy Nona put a Christmas bell on the door but it sounded like a bomb going off so she bought these -- proper bells.


They sound better and I actually ring them when I need to go out.  Not all the time though but I am




getting better.  I had one accident free day but slide back once but I am getting there.  Especially
 with these nifty bells.

Another thing that happened is that I had to stay home all by myself for a long long ticme whIle the hoomans did something else.  They have been very busy and have gotten very tired.  Even Mommy Nona has been whining.  It is sad.

I think I have grown.  I look a little porky.  Mommy Nona can’t figure out if I look more like Alf or Chewbacca.  Whoever that is.  I think I am beautiful.. what do you think?













Oh, I have lots of toys but this is the best ever and I found it all by myself!  I am so resourceful!




So, that has been my week!  Wonder what is going to happen this week?  I heard the word bath.  

4 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

I think you are right - you are beautiful. And you are keeping that hooman woman fit.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you, Miss Mary! Yeah my hooman seems a little, well, tired

Pom Pom said...

So precious!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...