Thursday, February 13, 2020

And now.....I am sick

Yes, I am sick.  My daughter was sick last week but I figured I wasn’t around her enough to catch her malady but I guess I was wrong.  She was tested for flu but it was negative so it must have been another type of virus.  This feels like it is all upper respiratory and is making me miserable.  I have been bothered by a runny nose and slight cough all week but it came to a head yesterday complete with a temperature.  The fever broke this morning and hasn’t come back but I feel like I was run over by a truck.  I slept for about 3 hours this morning and am going back to sleep now.

This is a very uninteresting post. I am sorry.  I will try to do better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Get well soon. That sounds really miserable making.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I finally diagnosed myself as having a common cold. Miserable

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...