Sunday, November 01, 2020

Something to Smile About

 Some of you know of my granddaughter, Bean.  Bean has wanted a dog for the longest time.  She couldn’t have one because her father is terribly allergic to dogs.  However, as little girls are apt to do, she wore him down.  They researched “hypoallergenic” dogs and he finally relented and bought her one that they all felt would fit into the family dynamic.

A standard poodle.

Her name is Olive.

She is huge.

She is three months old.

I can’t handle Olive.  She has almost knocked me over several time and I am not a lightweight.

Here she is — Olive 




6 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I'm smiling because it looks like Olive has put herself in the corner for a time-out. Maybe for nearly bowling you over.

Frugally challenged said...

Lucky Bean! And lucky Olive. I hope they enjoy each other.

Pom Pom said...

Olive is LOVELY! They are smart dogs, so hopefully she'll learn not to knock over Grandma! Yay for BEAN!

Granny Marigold said...

I was sure I left a comment but it disappeared. But I surely was here and admired the cute little Olive.

JLS Hall said...

Olive is so cute! I always thought it would be fun to have a poodle, but I'd never be able to handle a standard size. It's nice that Bean now has a playmate, but please be careful around Olive!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Olive thinks she is a lap dog. She is wrong but there is something about a 25 lb mass of curls sitting on your lap with her head on your shoulder that makes you smile.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...