Wednesday, March 31, 2021

If it’s not one thing....

 I have been absent for awhile now.  There has been drama.  I can’t talk about it but it has been exhausting and time consuming and it is ongoing,   Things will get better.  Getting our second shot today,  I will be glad to get that behind me.  I have been out and about a bit though.  We took our masked, socially distanced spring Girl Scout trip and we did well not putting ourselves in danger, I think.  It was a good time and I will post about that soon.  Right now, off to get said shot.

3 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

I had wondered where you were. Sorry to hear of the drama; life is that way, isn't it? Hope the second shot goes well; some are feeling quite ill afterwards.

Frugally challenged said...

Look after yourself!

Granny Marigold said...

Well, it's good to know you're okay. But it sounds like you've been quite busy.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...