Friday, February 11, 2022

Reached My Limit

 This has been a trying week and I am not sure why. It seems that since I ceased the evil medication my anxiety has gone through the roof.  I assume it is a hormonal “thing”.  However, if I get too stressed my tachycardia kicks in and I am miserable.  I had two episodes in the last week and I got so upset earlier I fear another is on the horizon.What could possibly be causing me so much stress? 

My kitchen.

My kitchen is a decent sized galley kitchen. We can both work in there at the same time.  What is the problem? I have so many duplicates of things that I can no longer put things away which means I don’t have any counter space,

Tomorrow is purge day.

My worst purchase? A kitchen aid stand mixer.  It was a Christmas gift.  I don’t need it and rarely use it  I will put it away but I no longer can lift it with my bad arm.  A beautiful red albatross.

I will take before and after photos.  I just needed to vent.  The kitchen is the heart of the home, it shouldn’t be hurting my heart.

Ugh.






No comments:

New Decor — So Overwhelming!

 Feeling pretty good these days and we are in my absolute favorite season so I want to make the most of it and not waste a second of it so I...