Monday, January 01, 2024

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends.  I am wishing each and everyone of you a wonderful, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year.

I completely my 2023 Reading Challenge one short of my goal.  However, I finished that last book this morning and applied it to my 2024 list so I am well on my way.

I am beginning my 2024 reading journey by reading a book that was on a list of popular books of 1950.  The book is Henry Huggins — a children’s book.  I think I have read it before but not remembering it.  I think this sounds like a good way to start the year.





Plans for the day?  I have none, absolutely none.  I am just going to relax and enjoy the day.  Tomorrow will be back to normal.

Have a wonderful day everybody! And no, I don’t eat black eyed peas!

4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Oh, I DO love Henry Huggins! Happy New Year!

Granny Marigold said...

Haha. Looks like you and I are tempting fate by not having eaten black-eyed peas today.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi Pom Pom1 Yes I loved it!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, Granny Marigold! Haha! We used to eat them religiously but then, after a serious of unfortunate and sketchy events, my mother said never again! So we quit.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...