Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

This looks like fun so here goes!

l. When I fell in love I was a mere child!

2. I sneeze when the flowers boom and it heat up outside.

3. Oh no! The internet is down, what do I do now?

4. I have no idea what is the craziest tv show ever -- maybe Mork and Mindy.

5. Cheese and crackers make a great meal.

6. I don't need a garden.

7. As for this weekened, tonight I am looking forward to going to sleep, tomorrow my plans include houseework and Sunday I want to go to church.

5 comments:

Janet said...

LOL Mork & Mindy was a great show! Thanks for playing, I hope you had some fun this weekend :-)

jlshall said...

Now, Cuzzie - you DO need a garden. We both need gardens. We just need to find someone ELSE to buy the seeds, plant them, and then do all the gardening work. Oh, and cut the flowers and do all the arranging, too!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

jlshall -- I tried container gardening with two pots on the patio. I filled them with lovely azaleas -- faux, of course -- and then my MIL pointed out that I needed to change the flowers since azaleas were out of season! See, I can't even do THAT!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Janet -- This challenge looks like fun, can't wait for tomorrow. Mork and Mindy was crazy -- who knew Robin Williams would get to be such a huge star!

jlshall said...

Na-nu, Na-nu!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...