Friday, April 18, 2008


I *Heart* Kohl's

Remember the days when we looked so forward to getting a new straw bag for spring? Well, it has been years since I have had one -- probably high school. So, I went out looking for one and found one that works perfectly for me! I am so proud of it -- plus, it was on sale so even MORE perfect.

I am now participating in several reading challenges -- Young Readers, Romance Readers, Miss Read and my own personal goal to see how many books I can read that aren't on either of the above lists! And, of course, the Ultimate Challenge -- to finish "London" sometime in my lifetime.

So, I just thought I would take a break from all this reading to show you the Perfect Spring Straw Bag!

1 comment:

jlshall said...

That is a great bag, Cuzzie. It does remind me of the bags we used to have back in the day. But I'm such a klutz these days, I have to have bags that close up tight or I end up spilling everything all over the place.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...