Friday, April 18, 2008


Romance Readers Challenge

On April 1, 2008, The Bookworm officially began the Romance Readers Challenge. The only rules are that you have to read five books in 2008 and they can be of any time period or style -- Harlequin, historical romance, modern romance, Jane Austen, chicklit, as long as there is a romance between the two main characters.

This sounds like a light-hearted challenge and one I could take on -- five books doesn't seem to be much.

So, I signed up and will start soon -- however, I don't think "London" will count in this challenge.

3 comments:

jlshall said...

I saw this one, too. But for now I'm resisting - I think I'm already nearing the challenge overload mark!

The Bookworm said...

*yay* glad you are joining us :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Boyett-Brinkley said...

jlshall -- Oh, come on -- it is only five books --I think I am going to go the Harlequin route -- it has been eons since I have read one of those! Except, I have a brand new Debbie Macomber that I just picked up.

naida -- Yay! This will be fun. jlshall introduced me to these challenges and I think they are great fun -- I mean, keeps me out of trouble and all!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...