Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Birthdays are better than the alternative.

2. Autumn is my favorite season because of the cool, crisp temperatures and the beautiful fall foliage.

3. I feel my best when I have eaten well, exercised some and accomplished something (this means not siting in front of the tv all day!)

4. Soup is my favorite food.

5. First impressions are one thing you don't get a second chance to do.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was to stay true to myself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to watching "The Other Boleyn Girl", tomorrow my plans include going to the other house and doing some work there, and Sunday I would like to go to church and enjoy my family at a belated Father's Day gathering in the evening.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...