Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!

Yesterday was my anniversary. Not my wedding anniversary -- that is on July 1. Rather, it was the anniversary of our first date! I remember it well. I wore a pink Bobbie Brooks skirt and we went to the Olmos Theater. We double dated with A's friend, Ronnie Holland and my friend, Penny Kuykendall who were dating. We saw a double feature -- "Dr. No" and "From Russia With Love". Little did we know then that 43 years later I would be sitting here blogging about it. What is even more amazing is that I actually remember that pink Bobbie Brooks skirt!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Wow, Ronnie Holland - now that's a name out of the past!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Yes, it is. He lives in Waco now.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...