Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. If I could be a fly on the wall, I would be getting the $^&# outta Dodge because A would be coming after me with something to relieve me of the burden of life.

2. Jealousy is an unattractive fact of life for teenage girls.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that it wouldn't disappear so quickly!

4. I'd rather be too busy than bored any day.

5. Certain songs, when I hear them, make me wanna be 15 again.

6. If time were in a bottle -- well, I have to agree with JLSHall here -- big fan of Jim Croce but the whole time in a bottle thing makes you get into the "is the bottle half full or half empty" thing and then all of a sudden you are in a deep psychological/philosophical debate and the song is over and well .... time isn't in a bottle anyway so who cares.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to pizza and a movie with A, tomorrow my plans include seeing Nathan and Sunday, I want to go buy a Wii!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...