Saturday, July 05, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

OMG~ I forgot the Friday Fill-In! Well, it isn't my fault -- yesterday didn't feel like Friday -- it felt like Saturday which would explain my confusion today. Anyway -- here goes!

1. Holidays in the summer are much, much easier to plan for.

2. Filet mignon and shrimp are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are usually pretty random -- just ask anybody trying to understand a conversation with me.

4. Seeing Nathan is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend.

5. My favorite book so far this summer is the one I am reading now, "The Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Street" by E. L. Konigsburg. It is on my Young Readers list but I am just now getting around to it and it is really pretty good.

6. Sitting outside on the patio with a cuppa tea is the best way to begin a day. Well, actually, waking up is the best way to begin the day and then, after you are thankful that you DID wake up, sitting outside with the tea is fabulous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the fourth of July with my kids, tomorrow my plans include going to the shooting range and Sunday I want to go to church and then to Bri's house to see her new fans.

Ta - Da!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...