Saturday, July 05, 2008




Unconscious Mutterings --

As a holdover of our childhood, anything JLSHall does, so does boyett-brinkley. Except for climbing and hiking -- I draw the line at that. So, here is MY Unconscious Mutterings -- http://subliminal.lunanina.com


1. lonliness -- sadness

2. Traffic -- DFW hell

3. Chaos -- DFW traffic

4. Burp -- baby

5. 500 -- Miles, Sonny and Cher

6. movie -- "Saturday Night at The", date

7. coma -- unconscious

8. Bark -- dog

9. Stare -- dazed

10. Angelina -- Jolie, Ballerina


Hmmm...not very interesting. Blah.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Wow, I had forgotten all about Sonny and Cher doing "500 Miles" - I used to play that album over and over.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Well, you know, Cher was my idol -- I used to covet her hair and her lack of body! All I wanted was for my hip bones to stick out! I accomplished it for a nanosecond in time. Eh, oh well.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...