Thursday, January 01, 2009


The TBR Challenge Lite is my one and only reading challenge of 2009. I chose option C because it seemed the most doable for me. I have a rather large stack of unread books that I would love to get through and I hope this challenge will help me with that. The first book on my list is "Our Kind" by Kate Walbert. Since I had to list three books I included "The Night Watch" by Sarah Waters, "Looking for Peyton Place" by Barbara Delinsky and the Beverly Lewis Trilogy "The Shunning", "The Confession", and "The Reckoning".

I chose this challenge because it gave me the most freedom to read what I want and since I like a vast variety of material, I felt most comfortable in this challenge.

So, Happy Reading all you fellow TBRers!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...