Wednesday, May 20, 2009







Finally in Control Again! Unconscious Mutterings 329

Sounds powerful, right? Ah, but no, I have just been doing some house cleaning over at wordpress and livejournal. Now, don't get me wrong, I love both of those sites and they are great but I am a one blog sort of gal. Time to downsize and get things back in a manageable order. So, here I am back at blogger and now maybe I can post more instead of obsessing over which blog to use! This living in a society of excess has gone overboard when even the internet creates stress. Ok, well, enough of that -- now to catching up with the things I used to do and, for some reason, stopped doing. I will start with:

Unconscious Mutterings Week 329

1. vex -- agitate
2. relapse -- flu
3. twinkle -- Starr
4. crawls -- walks, baby
5. optimistic moment -- what, I don't understand!
6. cage -- hamster
7. superwoman -- NOT ME!
8. personal -- space -- get out of
9. vapor -- exterminator -- Victorian
10. grocery store -- ugh

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Ah, yes. I guess Ms. Starr has ruined the word "twinkle" forever, for both of us, hasn't she?

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Yes. And now she goes by just plain ol' Sue. Do you know that I never -- NEVER -- met a boy that didn't know her? I thought when I met AW that I finally met somebody that hadn't met the infamous Twinkle -- wrong -- they used to live in the house right behind him -- for years. Boo.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...