Friday, May 29, 2009


Friday Fill-in's #126

Let me begin by saying yay! It is Friday! Ok, getting on with it now.

1. It's cold and cruel how life will allow somebody who couldn't comprehend geometry to have a strong desire to quilt!

2, I love tomatoes but every time I eat them I think of the book "Fried Green Tomatoes".

3. My favorite health and beauty product is anything that will make me look less like an antique.

4. I love a nice long ride in the autumn.

5. Well, first of all you need to have a plan B!

6. Animals in Animal Crossing: those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was completely bizarre that someone of my age would have a dream about a video game!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Netflix movie and the last night of Leno, tomorrow my plans include picking up new patio chairs -- all two of them, and Sunday I want to go to my DOK installation and have a relaxing day.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Sometimes I think my life has pretty much been one long Plan B! Did I ever have a Plan A?

Boyett-Brinkley said...

When I think about it, I don't think I have ever had a plan at all! Just sort of flying through life by the seat of my pants. That would explain the laundry "problem".

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...