Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday fill-ins #130



1. She had a great handbag!

2. Rollie is my by my side always! And sometimes under my feet!

3. I know this: If it gets any hotter Texas is going to turn into one great big tortilla chip!

4. Be still, Rollie. It isn't dinner time yet!

5. These words apply to me: Uh, I don't have a clue!

6. Outside the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to a few more episodes of "Sex and the City", tomorrow I might attend the great big fabric/notion sale at Berry Patch Fabrics, and Sunday I want to go to church and either read or quilt or cross stitch -- so many choices!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...