Monday, June 15, 2009


Outside my window I see blue sky, not rain clouds -- yet, it is still early.

I am thinking about my new "life" plan -- eating and housecleaning -- boring I know but both need to be done! I just need to do them better!

From the learning rooms -- I am learning a lot about self-discipline.

I am thankful for today, my family, my church, my health -- you know, all those things that are gifts to us.

From the kitchen I am thinking about making some zucchini bread

I am wearing shorts and a striped shirt. My DOK cross and NO SHOES!

I am reading "The Shroud of the Thwacher", "The Rosary, A Path Into Prayer" and "Eat and Stay Thin".

I am hoping to stay on my new schedule today -- so far so good.

I am creating two quilts although I am going very slowly.

I am praying for our clergy at the ACNA Conference coming up in a few days.

Around the house -- well, what can I say -- new plan! When my children were small I cleaned my house with a garbage bag and a vacuum cleaner -- I find that is still the best way, one room at a time.

One of my favorite things is my ridiculous video game that I am playing -- Animal Crossing! Too much of a time killer but so much fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week include "The Plan", doing some reading, cooking and quilting!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you -- first ever ice cream cone -- 1977!


No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...