Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #186


1.  I feel a bit helpless right now.

2.  I will never ever be able to catch up.  Frankly, I don't know if I want to because then what would I do?  It would be like reaching the end of the internet.

3.  Do not mess with Texas! Remember that catchphrase?

4.  I would like to create quilts that are completely unique.

5.  It is hard to know how much  is too much -- of almost anything.

6.  I don't think I know what to do with this on.  Follows suit -- hmmm...

7.  As as for my weekend, tonight I am looking forward to watching "Friday Night Lights" and watching hubby tear up the computer, tomorrow my plans include who knows what and Sunday I want to go to church and see our new little Bean.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Why is your hubby tearing up your computer? Or maybe I shouldn't ask that. Strange because my hubby is doing sort of the same thing right now. My old computer is in the process of giving up the ghost, so we're breaking in a new one this weekend - finally going over to Apple, since M likes his MacBook so much. Of course, that means I have to learn a completely new system - which I predict will probably take several years. Why do things have to be so complicated?

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Complicated? I know what you mean -- it seems like the computer world is getting worse and worse. Allen is going to install the latest version of Ubuntu on the big computer -- of course, it appears that I have a CD stuck in the drive and he can't get it open but aside from that.....

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...