Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For my teaser this week, I am using an excerpt from The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom.  When I finished A Piggly Wiggly Wedding last week I knew I wanted to read something less "light"  so I chose this book from my ever growing Nook library.  I have to say that so far, this book as been a page turner.

"There are times after she's taken exercise in the yard -- the mad yard, they call it -- when she appears to have some recognition.  But then she pleads for the baby, or for our sister Isabelle.  I feel I must be honest, yet she grieves so when I tell her they are both dead." This is taken from page 173.


Really good book.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...