Friday, March 25, 2011

Following the Lead


of LoneStarPrep  I am going to do the ABC meme.  This is an alphabetized list of facts about yourself -- join me in the fun!

A  Age:  Old enough to know better, young enough to not care! Ok, maybe not that young anymore but I really don't want to put an actual NUMBER up here.

B  Bed size:  king -- getting harder to put sheets on due to A.

C  Chore you hate:  eh, pretty much all of them now. 

D  Dogs -- I don't have one but if I did it would be a clone of my sweet Tessie -- a Cairn Terrier.

E  Essential start to your day -  waking up.

F  Favorite color -- don't actually have one

G  Gold or silver -- either -- seems I have a "neutral" complexion which means I can wear either equally well. 

H   Height -- well, I USED to be 5'5 1/2" but after people kept asking me if I was shrinking I had the hubs measure me and I am now 5' 4 1/2" .  I think I will have him remeasure me -- I don't feel any shorter.

I  Instrument you play -- I used to play the piano but now I have no piano so I don't play anything

J  Job title -- wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, homemaker although I don't really do any work anymore

K  Kids -- two but they aren't kids anymore

L  Live -- Texas

M  My mom's name -- which name -- the one she went by or the one we barely realized she had been given at birth. 

N  Nickname -- Liss

O  Overnight hospital stay -- see K

P  Pet Peeve -- don't really have any except for the giant construction project behind my house.  Other than that, I am pretty laid back.

Q  Quote from a movie -- "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."  I think that is how it went.

R   Righty/lefty?  Righty unless I am sitting on the left side of my husband in a restaurant and then I am a lefty because he is too and if I don't eat with my left hand, we run into each other.

S  Sibling -- zero

T  time you wake up -- depends on several factors none being that I am rested

U underwear -- I don't understand the question. 

V  veggies you dislike -- zero

W  what makes you run late?  Nothing anymore.  Kids used to.

X  Xrays you have had -- knees when 11 years old -- teeth, teeth, teeth all the time with the teeth already.

Y  Yummy food you make -- uh, I am not a good cook however, people do ask for my potato salad.

Z  zoo animal -- It is too hot to go to the zoo -- I guess I really like the penguins. And the bears.  Not crazy about the hippos.

Okie dokie, that is me!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

I didn't realize your hubby was a lefty! Never noticed that in all these years. This was fun to read, so I stole it for my blog.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Yep, he's a southpaw but neither kiddo is. We are wondering about Caroline, though.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...