Friday, June 24, 2011






I haven't done a Friday Fill-ins in a while so I thought I would do one this morning. 

1.  One of my favorite birthday presents was a silver charm bracelet my then-boyfriend-now-husband gave me.  It is full of sentimental charms and I still wear it.

2.  I prefer crafting to domesticity, it is as simple as that.

3.  The moon, if full, can trigger labor -- an old wives tale with scientific merit.
 
4.  The thought of today is already tiring because it includes way to many errands that all have to be done early -- one of them for a second time!

5. I was tempted by the chocolate chip coconut cookies and I caved.

6.  Sightseeing, trying new restaurants and ignoring a schedule are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7.  And as for the  the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Unknown" with Liam Neeson, tomorrow my plans include attending Beanie's first birthday party and Sunday I want to go to church, lunch, and either the plant nursery or the antique store.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...