Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And the questions are:

What are you currently reading?

"Franny and Zooey" by J. D. Salinger 



What did you recently finish?

I recently finished "Aunt Dimity's Death" and "Heaven is for Real:  The Story of a Little Boy's Trip to Heaven and Back"







What do you think you will read next?


 I will probably take up the next in the Aunt Dimity series -- "Aunt Dimity and the Duke".  However, I have added a few really interesting titles to my nook so I am not really sure.

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

The Aunt D books look like they will be a fun summer book to read.

Thanks for the visit to my reading corner today.

Amy said...

Great picks! :)

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...