Thursday, September 15, 2011

14 September 2011

I like to participate in WWW Wednesdays hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading but I am a little late this week.  However, better late than never I suppose so here I go.

The rules for participation are to answer three questions -- what are you currently reading, what did you recently finish and what do you think you will read next.



I am currently reading "Duane's Depressed" by Larry Mc Murtry.  I love Larry McMurtry and want to visit his book store really, really badly.



  



I just finished "An Amish Christmas" by Cynthia Kelly.  I really enjoy Amish fiction and I don't  know why -- I am not Amish and I am not sure the representation of the group is completely accurate but I still like the calmness and simple way of life that is portrayed -- a true escape for me.






As far as what I am going to read next -- well, I don't know -- I need to shop my own bookshelves first but if I don't have something there hit me, I may try to find a copy of "A Plain and Fancy Christmas" by Cynthia Kelley (I think all the hot weather has made me wish for an early Christmas!) but more than likely I will read the third in the Aunt Dimity series -- "Aunt Dimity's Good Deed".



2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Looks like a great selection of books there.

Gill

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Gill -- well I am trying to stay well rounded!!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...