Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21 September 2011

Happy first day of autumn! It is a gorgeous day here, waiting for a cool front to blow through and maybe a chance of a shower! Ok, now on with WWW Wednesday for today.

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading "Duane's Depressed" by Larry McMurtry.  I am also trying to read "Aunt Dimity's Good Deed" by Nancy Atherton at the same time but I am not too good at reading two books at one time.

What did  you recently finish reading?

I recently finished "An Amish Christmas" by Cynthia Keller.

What do you think you will read next?

I am thinking that something by Sarah Waters -- possibly "Night Watch" will be on the list. Obviously, this will be after I finish the Aunt Dimity book.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sarah Waters, such a good writer :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesdays_21.html

Anonymous said...

HERE's mine. :)

Jane and Chris said...

I'm not good at reading two books at one time, I used always to do it, but not now.
Jane x

jlshall said...

I forgot all about it being the first day of autumn today. Now Duane isn't the only one who's depressed!

I was thinking of reading something by Sarah Waters, too. Think I've got Night Watch on a shelf somewhere - I'll have to dig it out.

Lex Write said...

New follower
I also really like Sarah Waters and The Night Watch is on my TBR
Check out my WWW post when you get the chance
http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesday-9212011.html

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am still waiting to hear back from a publisher about reviewing books,

Gill

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...