Tuesday, October 04, 2011


4 October 2011

It is time for another Teaser Tuesdays.  My teaser is from Aunt Dimity's Good Deed by Nancy Atherton.

They say that three wishes are never enough, and maybe what they say is true.  There'd  been a time when, given a genie and a lamp, I'd have wished for nothing more than a job I didn't hate and a rent-controlled apartment in the part of Boston that reminded me of England, a country I'd loved since childhood.  My third wish -- the result, no doubt, of a dreary first marriage and an even drearier divorce -- would have been for a more or less stable relationship with a guy who wasn't a total creep, who would tell me the truth at least as often as he picked up his socks.

1 comment:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

This one sounds good. Great choice. Thanks for sharing.

Check out my post:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...