Monday, October 03, 2011

Musing Mondays  3 October 2011


The question of the day is -- What are you most excited about reading, right now?

I would have to say that I am most excited about reading the book I am currently working on.  It would be Aunt Dimity's Good Deed, the third in the Aunt Dimity series.  I have only just started this book but it had me hooked right away.  The first two books develop the back story of Lori and Emma and this book blends those two books to create the current environment.  It is just as charming, so far, as the first two and am sure it is going to be a completely engaging read.

6 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

The book I am reading now:The Vows of Silence by Susan Hill. It is the fourth in the Simon Serrailler crime novel series.
Jane x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

When I was younger I didn't read many mysteries but they seem to be my go-to reading these days -- I will check out your series.

Anonymous said...

Hopping through for the meme... Your post reminds me to read an Aunt Dimity book - I've got one in my Kindle archive I've been meaning to read but keeps on getting pushed back!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

randomizeme -- they are quick reads -- really fun books

Gill - That British Woman said...

done my reading for the month, got another two book reviews coming out this coming week......

Gill in Canada

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Gill -- I am anxious to hear about what they send you ---everything you review sounds so good.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...