Thursday, November 03, 2011

3 November 2011  -- Famous Birthdays on this Day


Ok, second (or fourth, depending on how you look at it) post for the day.  A while ago I discovered a really interesting, fun website called Brainy History.  It is full of all sorts of fun facts about all the days of the year.   I hadn't visited for a while so I thought I would today -- you can tell I am having a slow start to the day! So, this is what I learned about some famous birthdays on today's date.

Godzilla, Japanese monster, 1954



Kate Capshaw, Fort Worth, Texas, 1952 -- a hometown gal!




Roseanne Barr, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1952


Last but definitely not least -- Lulu -- 1948 -- Scotland -- well known for her performance in "To Sir With Love" one of my all time favorite movies!


This one --




not this one!






There were many others, of course, but these are the ones that appealed to me.

2 comments:

JLS Hall said...

So depressing -- I'm older than all of these people. Well, except that last one. And I look much more like Little Lulu than I'd like to.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Aw, but Little Lulu was always my favorite!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...